“We care for YOURS…
…like they’re OURS.”
Our mission is to provide the best quality care to our elderly and disabled clients. As an agency, we will promote living with dignity for all our clients by maintaining the highest care standards and by anticipating and reacting to the individual needs of each client.
Seasons Change Home Health Care is dedicated to improving the well-being and happiness of those we serve. It is necessary for Seasons Change and its employees to adhere to a set of moral and ethical values. We are dedicated to improving the quality of living to our clients and take pride in our work.
- WE BELIEVE in honoring and celebrating the dignity and inherent worth of each person.
- WE BELIEVE aging is a life-long process of change, adaptation and transition for the client, caregiver, family, and friends.
- WE BELIEVE human health and growth present ongoing challenges which are best met by flexible caregivers and care plans that promote optimal outcomes.
- WE BELIEVE that healthy and safe environments centered on wellness enable our clients to thrive.
- WE BELIEVE that weaving people together into mutually beneficial, interactive, and reciprocal relationships is THE PATHWAY to a life worth living.
In order to ensure adherence to our agency philosophies, it is necessary for the agency to adopt a set of agency principles as well. Adherence to these principles will allow employees to ensure quality care to our clients and enhanced dedication to care. These agency principles include:
- DEDICATION to providing quality work to the agency, sometimes sacrificing personal interests for the good of the agency and its clients. This dedication includes strict adherence to Agency Beliefs.
- DEDICATION to the pursuit of excellence. No task is considered complete until it has been done to the best of our ability and we are confident that it has been completed competently and superbly.
- DEDICATION to the establishment of trust. We are a family here at Seasons Change and no family can function without trust. Our employees are encouraged to maintain friendly relations and come to know that they can depend on one another. We are only as strong as our weakest member and must depend upon each other for strength and aid in improving our overall contribution to the agency and our clients.
seasons of our lives change, often generating greater need for care. A Change of Seasons Home Health Care, LLC can assist you and your loved ones with your healthcare needs.
The mission of Charlotte Bieri, owner of A Change of Seasons Home Health Care, LLC is to deliver
quality care in your own home.
Change businesses were created in 1994 from an exceptional woman, Edith
Karle. As proprietor of Karle Adult Foster Care Home in Bay Port, Michigan,
Edith Karle (Charlotte Bieri’s grandmother) devoted her life to caring
for those in need through her Adult Foster Care services. After receiving
her degrees in business and accounting from Northwood Institute, Charlotte
Bieri returned home to assist her ailing grandmother with the Adult Foster
Care. Charlotte continued with her grandmother’s life mission to
care for people’s needs and expanded those health services.
consists of an Adult Foster Care, Medicare Certified Home Health Care
Agency, and a Private Duty Agency. Seasons Change provides for virtually
any in-home personal care needs. Included in those services are skilled
nursing, physical therapy, specialized care, private duty home health
care, personal care, homemaking (housekeeping and meal preparation), errands,
transportation (to and from doctor visits), and grocery shopping –
these are but a few of the numerous services available. Seasons Change
is ready to serve your home health care needs on a round-the-clock-basis,
whether for 1 hour or 24 hours of home health care. Registered Nurses
and Licensed Practical Nurses are available when needed. Funding may also
be available for these services.
In addition to the
facility in Bay Port and the office in Bad Axe, the agency has grown to
include offices in Caro, and Pigeon. A Change of Seasons Home Health Care, LLC serves
Arenac, Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Isabella, Lapeer,
Midland, Saginaw, St. Clair, Sanilac, Shiawassee and Tuscola counties.